This seminar is targeted at first years to senior level in the liquidation department who are involved in the liquidation work.
- the differences between voluntary and compulsory liquidation;
- the steps and procedures to place a company in Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation
- the grounds and procedures involved in placing a company under a Court
- the liquidators’ powers and duties in a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation/Court Winding-Up;
- the administrative procedures involved in
administering a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation/Court Winding-Up from
commencement of the
liquidation to conclusion of the liquidation
For more details or to register, please click here.