4 May 2009 – “Schemes of Arrangment” on 28 May 2009
Conducted by highly qualified leaders in their respective fields, this series offers participants an insightful hands-on & practical approach by examining the various aspects of insolvency from various angles in the topics offered.
- A back to basics study of the law and procedure for Schemes of
- Key developments in case law in Singapore on Schemes
- Practical pointers on managing issues in implementing a Scheme of Arrangement with creditors and shareholders
- Highlights of dangers and pitfalls in Schemes of Arrangement
- Personal insights into the creditors’ and shareholders’ Scheme of Arrangement in the restructuring of China Aviation Oil
- Looking forward – personal views on law reform relating to Schemes of
For more details or to register, please click here.