At the end of the seminar, participants should have a good understanding of:
- the differences between voluntary and compulsory liquidation;
- the steps and procedures to place a company in Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation;
- the grounds and procedures involved in placing a company under a Court Winding Up;
– the liquidators’ powers and duties in a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation / Court Winding-Up;
- the administrative procedures involved in administering a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation / Court Winding-Up from commencement of the liquidation to conclusion of the liquidation
For more details or to register, please click here.